The answers to the clues may be found horizontally, vertically, diagonally, forwards and backwords.
- Jeff Olson’s philosophy of the _______ means taking small steps every day adds up to big changes over time.
- Steve and Amber Saunders try their best to become the kind of people they want to ________.
- For over a year Sara Marble’s newly chosen career path was a source of strife in her _______.
- To manage her time, Sara Marble uses a planner and sets up business ________.
- To expand her business Amber Voight holds _______ parties on Facebook using video or Skype.
- One of Shauna Ekstrom’s personal mottos is “Make your strengths productive and your weaknesses_______.”
- Shauna Ekstrom developed keen people skills from _______ with her hair salon customers.
- “It is literally true that you can succeed best and _______ by helping others to succeed.”—Napoleon Hill.
- Shauna Ekstrom worked her way up from humble beginnings and created the lifestyle of her dreams through _______ Network Marketing™.
- In 2003 Networking Times interviewed Paul Zane Pilzer about his book God Wants You to Be Rich for an issue on _______ Marketing.
- The sharing economy is about creating greater _______ while lowering cost.
- While the sharing economy is “get it _______,” the sharing revolution is “get it _______.”
- According to Paul Zane Pilzer, network marketing is the ultimate most _______ business to the status quo.
- When you multitask, your _______ capacity can drop from that of a Harvard MBA to an 8-year old.
- The most successful salespeople are the ones who create and _______ relationships.
- “Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no _______.”—Charlotte Brontë