CONTENTS >> LEAD INTERVIEW
Step into Your Power
A Conversation with Ali Brown
By Dr. Josephine Gross
Working with clients at one of her intimate workshops
On stage at one of her iconic SHINE Conferences in 2011
Filming Rise of the Entrepreneur movie with Eric Worre in Las Vegas, 2014
With Richard Branson at an event in Palm Springs, California
With husband Brett and twins Maddison and Jordan
Ali is an avid traveler and will be hosting more events around the world in 2016
Named the “Entrepreneurial Guru for Women” by Business News Daily, Ali Brown provides business coaching and advice to over 250,000 followers via AliBrown.com, her social media channels, and her Glambition®Radio show.
During the past five years, Ali has received the honor of being:
- Ranked on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies
- Named one of the Enterprising Women of the Year by Enterprising Women magazine
- Included in the Ernst & Young Class of Entrepreneurial Winning Women
- A winner of the Stevie® Award for Women Helping Women
- A recipient of the Commitment to Philanthropy award from the Step Up Women’s Network
- Dubbed one of Forbes’ Women to Watch
- Featured on the season finale of ABC’s Secret Millionaire show
For this issue on coaching, we sat down with Ali to pick her brain for her best tips to help network marketing professionals step up their game.
NT web reader is subscriber-only. Sign in or subscribe to Networking Times
for as low as $33.77 a year!Subscribe
We appreciate your feedback. Write us at our helpdesk.
Copyright © 2017 Gabriel Media Group, Inc.