The answers to the clues may be found horizontally, vertically, diagonally, forwards and backwords.
- The ANMP is a true ________ organization led by some of the most vocal and passionate advocates for the network marketing profession.
- Dennis Nun says every goal you set becomes a personal ________, because you have to become a different person and learn new skills.
- Paul Zane Pilzer says, “Only network marketing is stepping up to the plate to______ people who don’t have the skills, knowledge, or contacts to succeed in today’s economy.
- Some network marketing company owners include the ANMP membership as part of their ________ process.
- Shawn and Carmen Gray built a massive team in China, and are about to do it again in _______.
- According to John Mason,_______ is the best attitude for a productive life.
- Eric Worre is working on a _______ that tells the story of network marketing as it has never been told before.
- The 2014 ANMP convention had attendees traveling in from six continents: North America, South America, Europe, Asia, _______, and Africa.
- Chinese people place a high value on wellness, _______, and personal growth.
- According to John Maxwell, every good goal usually is more difficult, takes longer, and costs more than we _______.
- Teaching water skiing for over twenty years made Steve Merritt an excellent _______.
- “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher _______.”—William Arthur Ward