- Immigrants form a tight-knit ________.
- When people hear “discipline,” they think of spanking. In reality it comes from the word disciple, which means ________.
- Jay Coburn believes by 2020 one out of four people in the world will be running a _______ business.
- Having distinct boundaries helps couples work together in ________.
- First determine the _______ you want, then craft your business around that vision.
- In Think and Grow Rich _______, Sharon Lechter studies female leaders of the past and interviews women who are successful today, so as to prepare young women for success tomorrow.
- Leadership is an activity in which to engage rather than a position into which you are _______.
- “The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.”—Marcus _______ .
- Rich DeVos partnered with Jay _______ to found what would become the biggest direct selling company in history.
- Rich and Jay’s first product was a concentrated _______ cleaner developed by a scientist in Ohio.
- Today Doug DeVos and Steve Van Andel oversee daily operations of the company their _______ founded, leading a diverse global management team that supports a growing network of _______ in over 100 countries.
- Many network marketing leaders feel a debt of _______ to Rich DeVos who gave them their first vision and education about network marketing.
- Many network marketing leaders consider Rich DeVos the _______ of network marketing.
- Summer Flaherty says in order for a couple’s business to succeed, the support partner needs to feel validated and _______ in her/his function.
- According to Harry Dent, the economy has four seasons: a spring boom, a summer inflationary _______, a fall bubble boom, and a winter downturn with a “debt detox.”
- “If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of _______.”—Isaac Newton