- Introverts prefer listening to speaking and reading to ________.
- Tom Schreiter says to cure yourself of the fear of _______, tell a story and you will be fine.
- In Give and Take Adam Grant distinguishes between givers, takers, and _______.
- In recruiting conversations, Randy Hedge learned not to argue but simply agree with and build on whatever ________ someone comes up with.
- Simon Sinek says organizations that create environments in which trust and _______ thrive vastly outperform their competition.
- “Stories are the only _______ possible, for when we begin to see our suffering as a story, we are saved.”—Anaïs Nin.
- Ana Gabriel Mann says people don’t want polished delivery, they want _______ and values they can believe in.
- Leading a team of 70,000 people spread out over different cultures, Shelley Ke credits her success to her ability to quickly build _______.
- “Storytelling is by far the most _______ skill when it comes to business.”—Gary Vaynerchuk.
- South Africa tends to be the _______ for direct selling companies venturing into Africa.
- “Those who tell the stories _______ the world.”—Hopi American Indian proverb.
- Randy Hedge believes network marketing will be the answer for a growing number of people who have been squeezed out of the _______.
- “If you want more milk, get more cows. Don’t ________ harder the ones you’ve got.”
- Once captivated by a well-crafted story, people are _______ to a call to action.
- Shelley Ke likes to show female distributors that ladies can become _______, even in cultures that restrict women’s freedom.
- An _______ by training and a natural marketing genius, Tom Schreiter has meticulously tested every strategy he teaches.
- Stories are the most efficient way of _______, which is why top leaders in network marketing always tell stories.