- Your role as a coach is not to teach or direct, but rather to encourage and ________.
- Feeling and _______ gratitude brings happiness and more blessings into your life.
- To encourage support, tell your loved ones how they will _______ from the extra money you will be making.
- In the absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily _______ until ultimately we become enslaved by it.
- According to Jeannie Chong, time is not money, time is _______.
- ________ can helps us balance our inner and outer world. [journaling]
- When we apply focus to the present moment and avoid the pothole of attempting to ________, we have a much better sense of balance.
- As your business grows, taking care of yourself is not a luxury; it’s another way of using _______.
- A question Bob Proctor likes to ask: What would your life look like if your annual income became your _______ income?
- When you first start out in network marketing, your income sometimes _______.
- Dot ________ is an essential guide to understanding how social media and technology influence and inform our lives online and offline.
- Every leader feels a tension between people and ________ .
- Bankable leaders are strategic about the way they use gratitude and ________.
- Trying to juggle family and business demands, we can easily lose sight of our _______.
- As soon as people start to see a pattern, the reward becomes an _______ rather than a perk.
- Life is like riding a bicycle: to keep your balance, you must keep _______.
- Leadership can be defined as a series of learnable behaviors that help people and organizations achieve their greatest _______.
- Research shows that women are more ________ leaders.
- Women are more likely to fund causes, lead social change initiatives, and invest in_______.
- Dr. Eurich says if you’re not actively growing your leadership skills, you’re hurting your long-term profitability, ________ , and success.