- Each year ________ publishes a list of companies called the DSN Global 100.
- Millennials or Generation Y demand authenticity and _______.
- In his new book Adversaries into _______, Bob Burg offers five simple principles to win people to your side.
- The Mwedekelis have a unique perspective on the extraordinary challenges network marketing faces on the ______ continent.”
- Eugene Hong built his business based on the _______ spirit.
- An advantage of having business meetings at home versus in hotels is it takes away the ________.
- What glues a team together through the ups and downs of the business is a strong ________.
- Holton Buggs believes the challenges networkers face come in four different categories: financial, relationship, health, and _______.
- Brazil suffers from a bureaucratic regulatory environment and an extremely complicated tax _______ for corporations and individuals.
- Mary Christensen is past president of the Direct Selling Association of _______.
- If you’re not ________ to be a network marketer, how can you expect others to be?
- One of the reasons we see such a high turn turnover is that many rookie distributors _______ the opportunity.
- Ask prospects specific, targeted questions. Open-ended questions inspire people to _______.
- Despite enormous challenges facing Africa today, it has one of the fastest growing _______ in the world.
- Bill Gates says our most unhappy customers are your greatest source of _______.
- Customer service is not a _______, it’s everyone’s job.
- ________ a culture that promotes customers allows you to earn not only a more stable income, but a much larger one as well.
- Brazil is the third largest direct selling market in the world after the U.S. and _______.
- Over 70 percent of the members in most network marketing companies never _______ another person.
- Zig Ziglar says the _______ customer represents a huge opportunity for more business.