- A great lesson from nature: stop struggling and start ________.
- When companies adopt a cause, everyone ________.
- The best way to get others to trust you is by using _______ language.
- Bik’s company won the award for the best educational use of ______ technology.
- In _______, only 12 percent of homes have Internet access.
- To build trust, make sure to _______ when offering encouragement.
- The bigger the problem, the bigger the _______ to create change.
- A strong _______ shows confidence, no matter what your gender is.
- Network marketers believe in _______’s law, the 20-80 rule.
- In 2004 Branson founded Virgin_______, the independent charitable arm of the Virgin Group.
- Richard Branson is the _______ richest citizen in the UK.
- Instead of _______ people, Mondez uses the “huge favor” approach.
- Dr. Ivan Misner’s journey to Necker Island is a dramatic example of what he calls the _______ effect of networking.
- _______ represents 35 percent of direct selling in Italy, which is higher than other European countries.
- Richard Branson says, “I don’t divide work and play; it’s all _______.
- Capitalism 24902 is named after the number of miles that make up the _______ of the earth.
- Network marketers are known for their _______ bent.
- Poverty is _______.—Muhammad Yunus
- It is horrifying that we have to fight our own _______ to save the environment.—Ansel Adams
- Social entrepreneurship_______ those people who are willing to champion its cause.