- According to the latest research, our level of happiness is far more _______than we thought.
- Mary Barber says, “Even if you don’t have a twin sister, grab a friend you can talk to, or find an _______ partner.”
- The three big discoveries are: happiness is a choice, happiness is an advantage, and happiness _______.
- People who have higher levels of happiness, scientists are telling us, also ______ better at work.
- Gratitude training, journaling about positive experiences, mindful _______ activity, and meditation are four habits that raise happiness.
- Harvard University research indicates that the most significant factor in people’s happiness is their _______.
- While optimism has a genetic component, it can also be learned to become our new _______ position.
- Bob and Betty Ann Golden’s team includes rock stars, musicians, _______ , and other top performers.
- The acronym MINGLE stands for Meeting Insightful New Genuine _______ Entrepreneurs.
- According to the Goldens, network marketing offers a _______ to get people across troubled waters.
- Fifty percent of Russia’s direct sales volume is generated in _______.
- Before Sara and Mary found network marketing, they were food writers and _______ consultants.
- According to Onyx Coale, _______ allows us to express more of your life purpose.
- Thomas Tidlund says the moment we stop _______ others, we’re on the road to emotional freedom.
- Joseph Bismark recommends the mystical practice of _______ meditation to achieve joy and happiness.
- Donna Imson reminds us that in the Beatitudes the brokenhearted are called _______.
- According to Sarah Robbins, _______ is the death of contentment.
- Dr. Sven Goebel says if you want to win in network marketing, you need to understand the formula ______.
- According to Margie Aliprandi, building a network marketing business compels you to know your _______ self.
- Happiness is a _______ you cannot pour on others without getting some on yourself.—Ralph Waldo Emerson