- Prior to 1979, network marketing was operating like the _____ .
- Work is _____ made visible. —Kahlil Gibran.
- Just like network marketing, _____ came close to being voted illegal.
- The ANMP motto is: Strength Comes from _____.
- Ron Forrester and Leslie Hocker were mentored by Zig Ziglar, John Kalench, Tony Robbins, Paul J. Meyer, and _____.
- The _______ serves national direct selling associations in sixty countries around the world.
- It’s not wise to violate rules until you know how to _______ them. —T. S. Eliot
- Becoming a card-carrying member of the ANMP offers prestige and _____ .
- Icarus’s father ____ made him wings out of feathers and wax, and told him not to fly too close to the sun.
- Ron Forrester has a sign on his wall that says, Every person you don’t ask is already a _____.
- According to Seth Godin, the secret to success in the _____ economy is investing not only your sweat but also your soul.
- The Amway _____ says that products should be used by consumers and not end up in a garage or basement.
- The U.S. has historically been the global sales volume leader in direct selling, at almost $30 _____ dollars in 2011.
- The Latin American Billion-Dollar Sales members include _____, Mexico, Venezuela, Columbia, Argentina, and Peru.
- The U.S. and _____ are the global network marketing leaders in annual sales volume.
- Four European countries where network marketing is thriving are Germany, Russia, Italy, and _____.
- To see what is right and not to do it is _____.—Confucius
- Presley Swagerty wrote a step-by-step, how-to-network book called Millionaire by _____.
- The FTC wants to see a substantial buy-back of products without a _____ fee if a distributor quits.
- Rules are not necessarily sacred, _____ are.
—Franklin D. Roosevelt